Fashion Randomness

I seriously need to get back to blogging at least four days a week! I have been swamped in every way possible lately! Writing and reading other blog posts is the cheapest therapy I've ever had!! I love it and need to tune in (and out) more!! I miss my daily escape! I know this fashion post is kind of random but come Fall I'm always looks for fresh fashion inspiration. I like to take what I own and mix it up with a few new pieces! I'm loving and channeling all of these looks lately!! I'm heading to Vermont in a few for some much needed r and r. I'm going to pack a similar outfit to Jennifer's chic but casual look above! Have a wonderful weekend, I hope it's a long one for you! xx.

I need to figure out how to wear my hair like this!! Time for a big barrel curling iron!

Seriously, was she not the most fabulous dresser?? Effortless style, I can hardly stand it!!
Gwyneth has been everywhere lately, I'm also a big fan of her style. (oh and I have been working my way through her cook book as promised - I'll share of my favorite recipes soon)


0 comments:

Post a Comment