Take Me Away - Palm Beach Style

Oh how I wish I were jetting off to Palm Beach this winter. Am I the only one with the winter blahs..?? It's been a long one up here in Boston. I'll mentally escape today instead. Let's break it down shall we?
The quintessential Palm Beach style is filled with lots of cheery details..

lattice
great colors like:
Pink
Turquoise
Coral - real and color
green
vintage prints
classic glamour
bamboo
awnings
stripes
wicker
lattice
rattan
shell motifs

images: Lindsey Coral Harper, House and Garden scan via Coco and Kelley, Architectural Digest, Tory Burch, Moodboard, Apartment Therapy, Meg Braff, Architectural Digest.

AND FOR FASHION
for fashion I think of:
Jackie O
Lily Pulitzer
Babe Paley
Oversized Shades
vintage prints
colorful head scarfs
Jack Rogers
cropped pants
chunky jewels
and of course color, color, color

0 comments:

Post a Comment