Nantucket Love - Collage - Part One

Ahh, I just returned from a long {but too short} weekend in Nantucket! It is one of my favorite places to visit! The picturesque town, homes, gardens and beaches are perfect, {seriously flawless}. I'll be posting a few of my snapshots tomorrow {I didn't have time this morning}..so I'll leave you with a "mood-board" collage today! My wish is to own a small cottage there one day!

so many people own vintage jeeps and land cruisers on the island - i love the one pictured above!



The exterior of Jeffrey Bilhuber's cottage {I posted the interior before and after's last year here}


Make sure to visit Cheryl Fudge's (a friend of a friend) "fashion camp" when you visit!



images: 2 + 3 via Urban Grace, from her trip there last year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment