Picture Perfect - Room of the Week Post is starting again!

I took a little break from posting a featured room of the week but one gorgeous photo can speak volumes..so my favorite room of the week post is back! Word is it's going to reach 80 degrees today in Boston! We'll see as it's still on 55' - I sent my little man off in shorts and a fleece anyways!

Now about this room! It's by the queen of avant garde - Kelly Wearstler. I love everything about this space, the floor design, the sculptural array of furniture, the mirrored ceiling grid, the choice of lighting...I could go on. Kelly never misses a detail, I find her work inspirational, see her newly updated website for more gorgeous shots.

(side note) I recently painted my living room a similar shade of gray as seen in the photo! It took a few days to get used to but I'm loving its luminous quality. It's a beautiful shade with undertones of blue/green. Color : C2 - Dorian Gray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment