Champagne Kissed....

I'm signing off for 2009 and very much looking forward to 2010. I think it's going to be a very exciting year both personally and professionally. The Shelter design website/new identity is launching in mid- January. I'll also continue to feature fresh ideas, amazing finds and inspiration on the Shelter-Blog.
I can't wait to share my recent projects and some photos of my home with you!!
I want to send A huge thank you to each and every-one of my readers for your support + loyalty! I wish you all the best for healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year!!
Now a little fashion/design bit. I predict that we're going to continue to see warm metallics; like gold and copper popping up everywhere in fashion and at home in 2010! {so I guess it's 010'}
Cheers xxoo, Julie





Images: Harper's Bazaar, Jeffrey Bilhuber, Decor Pad, Vogue (Nina Ricci), Jan Showers, Bazaar, ?, Lindsey Adelman, J. Crew, Homes and Gardens, via La Dolce Vita, Canadian House and Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment