Where I'd like to....



COOK, EAT, ENTERTAIN, LIVE..YOU NAME IT!
Okay, so I'll break down why I think this space is so fabulous.
- Great use of space planning, the cabinets are built up to the ceiling, this is very important in a kitchen design. The often seen empty space above cabinets is no more then a dust and "stuff" collector. Most people just display "stuff" they never use.
- Built in banquettes are are another efficient space saver. They're fun too. I'm currently having a sofa upholstered in Celerie Kemble's betwixt pattern. {it's the fabric on the two throw pillows}
- This kitchen is livable, unexpected and glamorous. The black cabinets are clean but classic, and the panel detailing is beautiful.
- I love to cook, so that stove and marble back splash would be a dream
- Turquoise is one of my absolute favorite colors, this house needed that bright punch of color.
- The only thing I might change are the Biedermeier chair seat cushions. I would have used something softer with more color.
Images: John Granen

0 comments:

Post a Comment