Feeling Fall..





With October quickly approaching I was inspired this weekend to purchase my pumpkins! I love decorating my home this time of year indoors and out, with pumpkins, gourds, bittersweet, kale and flowers.
A bit of festive inspiration for the traditionalist, transitionalists and purists!

Quick tips for displays indoors or out
  • Vary the height of your objects, tall + short etc.
  • Include different color hues, even if they are subtle - this creates depth
  • Mix up the visual and tactile textures, rough with smooth etc.- this creates interest
  • Introduce an array of sizes, small + large etc.





  • Images: Cottage Living, Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart, Southern Accents, ?, Apartment Therapy,?, Good House Keeping, Country Living, , My Creative Life, Martha Stewart, Country Living, ?, ?, The Party Dress,

0 comments:

Post a Comment