SIGNS OF SUMMER I

Upstate N.Y.

Photography: William Abranowicz

Southhampton

I'm guessing most of my reader's receive or purchase Elle Decor. I've been smitten with June's issue all week. It's the best I've seen from them in a while!! If you haven't seen this month's issue. Here's a peek. Enjoy and happy Memorial Day weekend.{I can't tell you how thrilled I am that Summer is just around the corner} These are all summer homes mind you. I'd love to reside in any of these spaces YEAR round!


I love the graphic qualities of pattern and color in this home!


Photography: Simon Upton

Southhampton {as well}

On the opposite spectrum from the above home. I equally love the
use of natural color and materials in this home!







Southhampton {3} the place to live if you have gobs of $.


Photography: William Walddron
Columbia County, N.Y.


Photograhy: William Waldron
East Hampton, N.Y.
Photography: William Waldron

Love the colored stacking bowls from Apartment 48.

0 comments:

Post a Comment