OH DEER + HOLDIAY CHEER

A beautiful pair featured in designer Chloe Warner's home
Image: Domino Mag.
I've always had an affinity for furry, four legged creatures. I don't own a farm, so I opt to decorate with my finds here and there, around my home.
Simply add some greens or berries to your year round or holiday collection for a festive flair!!

My find over the weekend {thank you Marshalls}

Carved deer, available through Botanik, 805-565-3831
Image: Domino Mag.
Basswood deer head, Roost. Similar version available here
Image: Domino Mag.



John Derian for Target, currently available online

This whimsical deer cutout adds a graphic punch to this space
Image + directions: Domino Mag.
Precious deer dish available at Venucci
Love this black rendition, it looks as if he's just strolled out of the woods and into this living room
Image: Domino Mag.

Print: Hadley Hutton, The Twilight available at Velocity Art and Design

Deer bottle stoppers, would add a fun touch to your bar, liquor bottles, available through Rose and Radish

An elegant porcelain pair - ZGallerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment