Style Home Design
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
Books
»
OF NOTE....
OF NOTE....
SEPTEMBER: BOOK OF THE MONTH
I'm looking forward to Celerie Kemble's book release on Nov 4, 2008.
Let's hope it's packed with lots of yummy photos + bright ideas
Check back for additional posts after I purchase the book!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
Lamp Love Part Deux
I love the quirkiness of gold gilt tole table lamps..They look darling in Celerie Kemble's Master Bedroom. The two below are currently ...
Where I'd like to...
Powder my nose! I thought I'd share a bit of elegance with you today. I especially love the wall of antiqued mirror behind the sink and ...
Relaxed Living....
I've had a tile installer at my house for the past two days! He finished up my back splash and the little bathroom off of my bedroom. He...
The black and white workspace of a Finnish blogger
A few weeks ago I posted a beautiful collaborative workspace in San Francisco and it was so popular I thought I'd post about another in...
Thoughts on home...
I adore this kitchen snapshot, it's the perfect blend of old and new. I especially like the black glass cabinetry and the beautifully d...
Friday Finds - Most Wanted - BOOTS
{I'd mix these up but non the less they are both so chic! - Valentino } {The Moccasin Boot - This Juicy Couture version feels a bit mo...
Eclectic boho London flat with a touch of rock n roll
I thought I'd shake up the blog a bit with this eclectic boho London flat Very rock n' roll! There are bohemian elements I totall...
Summer Lovin' 2
Before the Summer is officially over, I thought I would share on more retreat. This laid back vacation home belongs to interior designer Eri...
A pretty, rustic, minimalistic hotel on Gotland
Ever romanticised of owning a B&B on a beautiful island somewhere? Me? Always! Today I'm dreaming of owning Hotell Magazinet whic...
but what will she wear???
All political views aside, this is a very exciting day in the history of our country...I promise I'll get back to interior design tomor...
Copyright © 2013.
Style Home Design
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment