Shelter Loves: 10.5.12

Here's what I have on my mind stylistically speaking this week!! It's nice to finally see the sun it feels like it's been raining for three weeks. Oh wait, it has been raining for three weeks! Have a fab weekend!! xx

1. Beautifully layered place table settings like this one from the queen of cool Tory Burch. I'm looking forward to the opening of her Boston store.
2. Bunny William's BeeLine lamp collection. Bunny's coming to Lee Jofa at the BDC in a couple of weeks, I may have to sit in on that one!
3. Gilded pumpkins! Image via Lulu Dk facebook page. I like the pink and white ones too:

4. A bar set up with drawers. Love this concept for the look and functionality.
5. Green leather jacket. If I can find one in my price range, it's mine!! GORGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment