1. Okay, so waxed jeans and leather pants are still on my hit list for this Fall. I love how you can dress them up or down, plus they are sexy. I might as well take advantage of sexy before I get to that "she's too old to be wearing those" age. It's kind of like the long hair thing. P.S. The waxed jean with the gold zippers are back at Zara in black. They're very flattering and $79.00
2. Diagonal stripes in navy and white, Do I need to say more? I need a set of this note cards
3. I love extra feminine details like the bow on the bauble bar bracelet since I'm post marriage or would you say post divorce. I guess it's a girl and freedom thing!
4. Love this striped shirt in red from J. Crew. I don't have a red striped shirt yet, I may have to add this to my "striped" shirt collection.
5. I love the natural border that privet hedges provide. Yes, they can be high maintenance but I still love them. They conjure up thoughts of beautiful pathway and gardens for me.
6. This moody painting by Jong Ro would add drama to any room.