Double Take - Lulu DK

via: Elle Decor
I don't know an interior designer that doesn't have an artist or designer that they admire. I have a few but one that absolutely makes the list is Lulu DK. I always love and often use her textile designs.(I just placed an order for one of her fabrics last week) Her creative collages, paintings and interiors are amazing too. I just read this morning that she was in Boston in April. I'm so sorry I missed the opportunity to meet her! Her new children's line for Schumacher looks adorable. I'll being using it as soon as I can. I never tire of looking at a good thing. Her home in California is the perfect mix of laid back luxe!! I love it and want a similar feel for my new home. California style cottages are hard to come by in Boston! Let's take another peek shall we.....
I LOVE her home. A California style cottage would be my dream home! I love everything about her digs!



 All images: Via Lonny. Photos: Patrick Cline

0 comments:

Post a Comment