On my radar

I've been searching for a simple clutch for a while now. I want a clean lined piece that can take me from day to night.  I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a piece that may at times be slipped into my potentially sticky diaper bag. {side note: they don't carry the "diaper" bag I purchased anymore but Stella McCartney for Adidas, often carries great bags and backpacks that can double as a diaper bag - let's be realistic at some point you do need a diaper bag during the first 18 months + of your little one's life.} Okay, my search has ended, here's the skinny on the clutch:  It's a. leather and b. only $50.00. It's the medium carry all from American Apparel.  Blair from Atlantic-Pacific carries it beautifully don't you think?
Image: via Fashion Squad

0 comments:

Post a Comment