Decisions, decisions

Isn't this a great idea?? If you have the extra space {or closet} why not convert it into a dressing nook? I would also add drawers for all my baubles, bags and scarfs. I love the framed couture fashion bags too. {which I'd better frame, because I can't say that I can afford much from Hermes or Prada.} How cute would this look painted a light shade of pink or better yet wallpapered in something simple but glamorous. I've been slowly transforming my bedroom into a feminine retreat. I can't wait to share the finished shots but for today I have a question. I have a white lacquered tray, and plan to collect my perfume and creams in it.  I usually only own one or two fragrances at a time. I'm looking to make some fresh changes in my life, so buying a new fragrance seemed like a no-brainer to me, {especially because my husband gave me the one I currently use} turns out it isn't. Here are three of the contenders below. I actually wear Hanae Mori now. It has a very clean scent. I know fragrances are quite personal but I'm stuck, and thought who better to ask then my fabulous readers, so what is your favorite fragrance? 

Burberry - Sheer


Top Image via: Moth Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment