Style File's...snapshot


Illustration by Lulu Dk
I just returned from two small installations! They both went very well {thank god}. Sorry for the late post. I promise to return with lots of goodies soon...In the meantime be sure to check out my "Style File" post over at La Dolce Vita today!! Thanks for having me Paloma!

here is a peek from Paloma's post, some of my favorite things:
Fabric: Quadrille's Alan Campbell and China Seas line. I also find Lulu Dk very inspiring, her collages and art work are genius!

Favorite Food : French Bistro - Bistro Cooking at home is one of my all time favorite cook books, every recipe I have ever made is AMAZING!

One {among a few} Fashion Icons - Grace Kelly. I am loving the 50's-60's inspired clothing this Fall. Add a bit of an edge to the outfit and you're all set!
Hope you're having a great day!


Bedroom Image: Veranda, April 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment