Tip toeing through the tulips


I'm almost finished with my "girl" nursery ideas for my soon to be arriving little one's room.{look for the post next week - the "boy" options will soon follow}. That coupled with the fact that I've been helping my sister choose paint colors for her home = me perusing what feels like hundreds of paint chips over the past couple of weeks. I thought I'd cover pink today..
Pink {like all colors} comes in endless shades.. It can get sticky sweet pretty quickly, but it's also good to take risks and have fun!

Here's a quick + simple break down with just a few of the options...
{Cooler pinks with a hint of purple}


{the paint color was listed in House Beautiful for this room as Benjamin Moore's Peach Cooler {very peach} this room photographed much cooler.
f

{Lighter hues with a hint of peach}

C

{Warmer + deeper hues with a touch of coral}



{Soft + sweet shades}






Images: Flickr, House Beautiful, Mary McDonald, Suzanne Kasler, Martha Stewart, Domino, Miles Redd, Timothy Whelan, Flickr, This is Glamourous, Phoebe Howard, ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment