STILL INSPIRED BY...Moroccan Details

This glamorous shower is clad with Moroccan inspired tiles {I can only dream of having a shower this large someday, the only down side is the water consumption}

I love the feminine details of this Windsor Smith ottoman, {I'm planning to present this to a client next week}


These sculptural lights are available through Mosaik



Designer and Artist Martha Sturdy's outdoor patio

I'm not one to design thematic environments, but drawing inspiration from travel and foreign countries absolutely inspires my work, sometimes a repetitive pattern, motif, color or light fixture is all you need to add cultural interest. Moroccan decor has been "hot" for a while, but I still haven't grown tired of it...




Check out these gorgeous stencils from Royal Design Studio



Arabesque inspired headboards



What an amazing spot for cocktails, no?



Another, interesting ottoman, design by Gary Gibson



This rug beautifully expands on the often seen diamond pattern



{lft} Love Bev Hisey's modern interpretation of a Moroccan motif {right} rug from Habitat


Anthropology April 08.



I've used these poofs in a project before, very fun.
Available through John Derian , Graham and Green and Mosaik


Images: Michael Berman, Windsor Smith, Domino, Elle Decor, March 09, House and Garden, Western Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment